ad-team 0 Hozzászólás jelentése Létrehozva: 10 órával ezelőtt Album: My Supernova Artist: Midst Genre: Folk, World, & Country Date: 2026 Formats: mp3 Size: 559.94 MB Total Duration :04:03:51 Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps Music Type : Album Track lists 01. Feel The Love (04:20) 02. Memories Fade (03:55) 03. Ghost Of The Past (03:56) 04. Guilty Kettle (05:00) 05. Gonna Be My Wife (04:02) 06. Hard Pill To Swallow (03:36) 07. Hold On One More Night (04:14) 08. Hurt (03:25) 09. I Still Hold You (03:45) 10. I Still Love You (03:45) 11. Island Vow (03:12) 12. Juice Is Loose (02:41) 13. Let It Shake (03:02) 14. Losing You (03:11) 15. Love Hurts Sometimes (03:53) 16. Moon Talk (04:11) 17. My Mother (06:44) 18. My Supernova (03:53) 19. My 2 Sons I love (03:38) 20. Nothing Is Mine (04:41) 21. Our Love Theme (04:12) 22. Our Son We Share (03:54) 23. PH Level Off (04:52) 24. Scroll & Shots (03:23) 25. ScumBitch (04:58) 26. SeaMonster (04:02) 27. Smalltown Boi VIP (03:27) 28. Soldier Sunlight (02:59) 29. Stay (04:55) 30. Tangerine (03:05) 31. The Universe Is Cold (03:44) 32. TwinFlames Go Out (03:46) 33. U Know Best (04:16) 34. Why Lie To Me (03:53) 35. Wish I Was Even A Mistake (04:40) 36. Without You (04:54) 37. You Know I Loved You (02:36) 38. You Turned To Darkness (03:03) 39. Your Loss (03:20) 40. Missed Calls (02:27) 41. My DNB My Whore (02:44) 42. My Heartache (02:46) 43. My Nightmare (03:10) 44. My Piano (03:42) 45. Never Dies (04:27) 46. Once Upon A Time (02:51) 47. 2029 (04:47) 48. Corruption (04:29) 49. FYYBPS (02:11) 50. Highway Melody (03:33) 51. In The woods (02:26) 52. Just Me (04:25) 53. Always Lied (02:51) 54. Better (03:24) 55. Black Heart (03:06) 56. Broken Glass (03:31) 57. Evil Woman (04:40) 58. Face My Demons (03:43) 59. Far Away Land (04:29) 60. Frozen In Time (03:30) 61. The 10th (03:23) 62. Wind Breaks Us (04:01) 63. X Y Z (02:32) 64. My Dear (04:00) 65. My 2 Sons I Love (Liquid Remix) (03:40) Download : My Supernova - 2026 Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Idéz Hozzászólás megosztása Link a hozzászóláshoz Share on other sites