Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Dexter and The Moonrocks - Friends That

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


Dexter-and-The-Moonrocks-Friends-That-I-


Album: Friends That I Don't Like
Artist: Dexter and The Moonrocks
Genre: Hip Hop
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 111.52 MB
Total Duration :47:55
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. Don't Wanna Be High (03:43)
02. Mull It Over (03:17)
03. Said What I Said (03:29)
04. Why Don't You Say So (03:26)
05. It's A Lot (04:25)
06. Complacent (03:50)
07. Let It Hurt (03:05)
08. 12 Steps (03:11)
09. Under The Weather (03:37)
10. Space Invader (03:51)
11. If You Could Talk (03:55)
12. Freakin' Out (03:37)
13. Embarrassing (02:30)
14. Outro (Is DeMar DeRozan Dexter?) (01:59)


Download : Friends That I Don't Like - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.