Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Tove Lo - ESTRUS (2026)

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


Tove-Lo-ESTRUS-WEB-2026-My-Mom.jpg


Album: ESTRUS
Artist: Tove Lo
Genre: Indie Pop, Electropop, Dance Pop, Synth Pop
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 78.44 MB
Total Duration :32:28
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. a lot of feelings, no solutions (00:50)
02. I'm your girl right? (02:49)
03. if I could I would (02:07)
04. des fleurs x stromae (02:52)
05. DNH (02:27)
06. F.A.M.T (03:13)
07. I'm the cake (02:18)
08. the bad one (02:54)
09. die for my art with a lonely heart (02:33)
10. are we on a break (03:13)
11. idiot (02:49)
12. roomie (02:12)
13. source of life (02:11)


Download : ESTRUS - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.