Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Davie Jones & The Lower Third - The Shel

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


VA-The-Shel-Talmy-Recordings-WEB-2026-Pr


Album: The Shel Talmy Recordings
Artist: Davie Jones & The Lower Third
Genre: Rock
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 132.26 MB
Total Duration :57:00
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Sampler



Track lists

01. You've Got a Habit of Leaving (2026 Remaster) (02:34)
02. I Want Your Love (02:35)
03. Cupid (03:08)
04. I Pity the Fool (2026 Remaster) (02:15)
05. Baby Loves That Way (2026 Remaster) (03:03)
06. Keep Up With The Jones (Instrumental) (02:05)
07. Leave Her To Me (02:51)
08. I'll Follow You (2026 Remaster) (02:01)
09. You Gotta Tell Her (02:40)
10. Take My Tip (2026 Remaster) (02:16)
11. Certain Woman (03:34)
12. Glad I've Got Nobody (2026 Remaster) (02:32)
13. Today (Demo) (02:29)
14. I Want My Baby Back (Demo) [2026 Remaster] (02:41)
15. I Live In Dreams (Demo) (02:58)
16. Bars Of The County Jail (Demo) [2026 Remaster] (02:09)
17. That's Where My Heart Is (Demo) [2026 Remaster] (02:43)
18. I Do Believe I Love You (Demo) (02:13)
19. You've Got a Habit of Leaving (Alternative Overdub/Vocal) [2026 Remaster] (02:35)
20. I Pity the Fool (Alternative Vocal) [2026 Remaster] (02:15)
21. Baby Loves That Way (Alternative Vocal) (03:06)
22. Take My Tip (Alternative Vocal) [2026 Remaster] (02:17)


Download : The Shel Talmy Recordings - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.