Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Kevo Muney - Why You

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


Kevo-Muney-Why-You-Do-Dat-WEB-2026-ENRi-


Album: Why You Do Dat
Artist: Kevo Muney
Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Funk / Soul
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 107.86 MB
Total Duration :44:11
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. D O N J U L I O (02:40)
02. B E E P B E E P (02:17)
03. C O A C H C A R T E R (02:00)
04. O N E O F A K I N D (02:12)
05. H U R R I C A N E (01:53)
06. W R O N G T I M E (02:20)
07. W H I T E T O E S (01:53)
08. T R U S T (02:32)
09. T A L K I N S T U F F (01:49)
10. W H E R E M Y L I G H T E R (01:58)
11. A C A P E L L A (00:35)
12. Q U A R T E R B A C K (02:26)
13. D R O P N O T E A R S (01:50)
14. S O U T H M E M P H I S (02:12)
15. 2 N D G U E S S (01:36)
16. A N O T H E R L E V E L (01:38)
17. M E T A G L A S S E S (02:05)
18. O B A M A (02:27)
19. N O B O D Y F L A W L E S S (02:08)
20. B A C K U P P L A N (03:09)
21. W R I T E M Y N A M E (Bonus) (02:31)


Download : Why You Do Dat - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.