Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Sirrealist - Before I

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


00-sirrealist-before-i-was-sober-web-202


Album: Before I Was Sober
Artist: Sirrealist
Genre: Electronic
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 56.91 MB
Total Duration :24:39
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. La Chely (01:54)
02. Carne De Vaca Feat. Theez And The Hidden Character (03:28)
03. Old Souls Feat. Eto (01:57)
04. Benny Blanco Feat. Skinny Million,Whose And Atm Danny (03:33)
05. Devil Win (Interlude) (01:32)
06. No Love (02:26)
07. Cross The Family Feat. LocalNative (01:52)
08. Stain On My Shaka (02:40)
09. I Want You Feat. Hans Einztien (02:37)
10. Lord Willing (02:40)


Download : Before I Was Sober - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.