ad-team 0 Hozzászólás jelentése Létrehozva: Album: The Way We Were Vol. 2 Artist: Francis Rossi Genre: Rock, Boogie Rock, Hard Rock, Psychedelia Date: 2026 Formats: mp3 Size: 152.33 MB Total Duration :01:06:00 Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps Music Type : Album Track lists 01. My Little Heartbreaker (03:47) 02. I Cried (03:27) 03. I Ain't Ready (04:08) 04. Never Say Never (04:18) 05. The Winner (03:18) 06. I'm Watching over You (04:08) 07. Walk in the Sun (03:35) 08. Crazy for You (03:56) 09. Heavy Traffic (04:16) 10. Diggin' Burt Bacharach (02:34) 11. You Let Me Down (05:04) 12. If You Believe (Alternate Demo) (03:52) 13. Sinking in Blue (04:16) 14. Syncopated (04:46) 15. Little by Little (03:24) 16. Tallulah's Waiting (Alternate Demo) (03:43) 17. Everybody Wants to Get High (03:28) Download : The Way We Were Vol. 2 - 2026 Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Idéz Hozzászólás megosztása Link a hozzászóláshoz Share on other sites