Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Christ Dillinger, Rosaliedu38, roomtrash6, cybernene - I Hate

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


Christ-Dillinger-X-Rosaliedu38-I-Hate-Ra


Album: I Hate Rap
Artist: Christ Dillinger, Rosaliedu38, roomtrash6, cybernene
Genre: Hip Hop
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 69.55 MB
Total Duration :30:04
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. Drunk af (01:48)
02. Never Trust You Again (03:20)
03. Who Went To The Island? (03:21)
04. Depression Diss Track (depressionK) (02:30)
05. Love Yourself (02:27)
06. Molly (02:36)
07. I Do What I Want (02:47)
08. Real Pills (02:35)
09. they tried to mkultra me (01:54)
10. CRY 4 HELP (02:39)
11. CHAMPAGNE SHOWERS (04:07)


Download : I Hate Rap - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.