Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Ray Charles - Live In

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


00-ray-charles-live-in-concert-remastere


Album: Live In Concert
Artist: Ray Charles
Genre: R&b, Soul, Blues, Gospel, Country, Jazz, Rock And Roll
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 175.73 MB
Total Duration :01:15:19
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. Opening (Live) (00:39)
02. Swing A Little Taste (Live) (03:37)
03. One Mint Julep (Live) (02:57)
04. I Got A Woman (Live) (06:08)
05. Georgia On My Mind (Live) (07:26)
06. Margie (Live) (02:17)
07. You Don't Know Me (Live) (03:15)
08. Hide Nor Hair (Live) (02:54)
09. That Old Lucky Sun (Live) (05:12)
10. Baby, Don't You Cry (Live) (02:40)
11. In The Evening (When The Sun Goes Down) (Live) (06:50)
12. Hallelujah, I Love Her So (Live) (02:58)
13. Makin' Whoopee (Live) (06:10)
14. Busted (Live) (02:23)
15. Don't Set Me Free (Live) (03:49)
16. Two Ton Tessie (Live) (04:42)
17. My Baby (I Love Her, Yes I Do) (Live) (05:01)
18. What'd I Say (Live) (04:25)
19. Finale (Live) (01:56)


Download : Live In Concert - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.