Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Rachel Bochner - I Guess

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


Rachel-Bochner-I-Guess-A-Sure-Thing-Coul


Album: I Guess A Sure Thing Couldn't Go Down Gently
Artist: Rachel Bochner
Genre: Rock, Blues
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 92.83 MB
Total Duration :40:05
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. How Was I Supposed To Know? (03:15)
02. Say That You Don't (03:00)
03. Devil (03:29)
04. Furniture (02:45)
05. Stupid!!! (03:34)
06. Happier You're Gone (SASE) (03:38)
07. By The Roxy (02:36)
08. Collar (04:14)
09. Dance Around It (03:44)
10. Fault Line (03:25)
11. By Omission (02:49)
12. Gentle (03:36)


Download : I Guess A Sure Thing Couldn't Go Down Gently - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.