Jump to content
Elit Fórum
Sign in to follow this  
ad-team

Marnz Malone - I Wish

Ajánlott bejegyzések

ad-team


Marnz-Malone-I-Wish-I-Could-Sing-WEB-202


Album: I Wish I Could Sing
Artist: Marnz Malone
Genre: Rock
Date: 2026
Formats: mp3
Size: 108.05 MB
Total Duration :44:55
Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps
Music Type : Album



Track lists

01. Morgan Rogers (02:55)
02. Free Speech (02:52)
03. Shelly (ft Skillibeng) (02:26)
04. Unorthodox (ft J Hus) (02:25)
05. Saxophone (ft Byron messia) (03:34)
06. Who I Am (03:02)
07. Get It How You Live (ft Clavish) (04:24)
08. Teeway (ft Teeway) (02:30)
09. It's Ok (ft KB) (02:12)
10. Safiyyah Interlude (02:30)
11. I Luv U (ft Sandra Hussein) (02:22)
12. Generational Run (ft Stardom) (03:57)
13. Shoot Your Shot (ft J Rellz) (05:50)
14. You Deserve (Outro) (03:56)


Download : I Wish I Could Sing - 2026

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.



Hozzászólás megosztása


Link a hozzászóláshoz
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Válasz...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Figyelem!

Az oldal használatával elfogadod az általunk hozott szabályokat.