ad-team 0 Hozzászólás jelentése Létrehozva: Szeptember 12 Album: Meet You at Some Place Other Than Here, It Will Be Okay Artist: Oliver Walker Genre: Jazz, Blues Date: 2026 Formats: mp3 Size: 65.17 MB Total Duration :28:09 Audio Bitrate :320 Kbps Music Type : Album Track lists 01. My Friend Found His Dad Dead When He Was Fifteen (03:21) 02. 2 Hands (02:11) 03. You Sit Here (02:26) 04. I Wonder (01:43) 05. Find Me a World (04:17) 06. Who What Am I Who What (04:09) 07. Illusion Man (03:12) 08. I'll Leave Soon Without You (02:13) 09. Walt, The Dog (04:37) Download : Meet You at Some Place Other Than Here, It Will Be Okay - 2026 Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Please login or register to see this code. Idéz Hozzászólás megosztása Link a hozzászóláshoz Share on other sites